funny jokes

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The same ill-funny jokes

One day ,a lady went to see her doctor because she felt some thing wrong with her stomach.So the docotor examined she very carefully.After that ,the doctor said to her," Madame,there's nothing really wrong with your stomach.I think you worry too much recently. Do you know ,I had a man with the same trouble as you a few days ago,and I gave him the same advice as I'm going to give you. He was worried because he couldn't pay his tailor 's bills.I told him not to worry his head about the bills any more.He followed my advice and when he came to see me again two days ago ,he told me that he now felt quite all right again ."
"Yes I know all about that ," answered the lady sadly ,"You see, I'm that man's tailor."

No comments:

Post a Comment