funny jokes

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Blind Beggar-funny jokes

A Blind Beggar

There was a blind beggar wearing sunglasses and asking for money.

A drunk man walked by, thinking the beggar was pitiful, threw him a hundred dollars.

After walking a few steps, the drunkard turned around to see the blind man holding the money up to the sunlight to check if it was genuine.

The drunk man, feeling cheated, ran back and snatched the money back, “You’re gonna die! How dare you cheat me…”

The blind man, not wanting to feel like a cheater, retorted, “Hey man, I’m sorry,

I’m just here to replace my friend who really is blind. He went to the bathroom, and should be right back… Actually… I’m mute.”

“Oh, oh, in that case...” whereupon the drunk threw the money back and stumbled away.

No comments:

Post a Comment