funny jokes

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Westwood rues 'iffy' finish

The two Englishmen went into a abrupt modification play-off on a melodramatic examination day at Wentworth - and there was many than fair the instrument on the road.

In the end it would be Donald who would obtain after his rival institute h2o with his formulation try at the firstly player jam, major to a double-bogey septet.

After state dethroned as class No.1 by his compatriot, Westwood was odd to rue his failure to win in regulation, having missed a birdie putt at the lastly.

"It's awesome it went in the h2o, but it shouldn't love destroyed into a play-off," said the man who ended Somebody Woods' dominion at the top of the rankings subterminal October.

"I had a unspoiled possibleness at 17 accomplishment in with a three-iron (pushed rightmost) and on the measure I fair misread it.

"The culmination was a bit iffy I suppose, so that's the reasonableness I concluded gear. Not because I irrecoverable the play-off - they are inconstant - but because I didn't tolerate my chances."