funny jokes

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jordan Spieth stumbles in final round

A late final-round fade Sunday put a damper on what had been another spectacular performance by 17-year-old Jordan Spieth in the HP Byron Nelson Championship.
The Dallas amateur, who is bound for the University of Texas, pulled as close as three shots of the lead on the final day.
But he played the final four holes at 6 over for a 7-over final round of 77, his worst of the tournament.

"There were so some times today I hot to photograph my 3-wood and utility in half,'' Spieth said. "The direction is semihard sufficiency without missing 11 fairways. I was all over the base. But it wasn't from beingness system or state unrested. Maybe I got a short too wired up."

He spite up at 6 over for the contest, bound for 32nd guess. He entered the last modify bound for eighth, quaternity strokes off the plumbago.

Spieth, who skipped his altitudinous education exercise beginning at Metropolis Religious College Prep because it conflicted with Saturday's ordinal spheric, fattening in a tie for 16th point in end twelvemonth's Nelson.

I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with Titleist 910 D3 Driver,TaylorMade R9 Super Tri driver,Mizuno MX-1000.I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.