funny jokes

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Seve Ballesteros tribute raises $1 million

Nearly $1 million has been raised for the Seve Ballesteros Foundation and a cancer charity during a tribute day for the late Spanish golfer.

A field of 24 leading golfers, including Colin Montgomerie, Jose Maria Olazabal and Retief Goosen, took part in the Ole Seve! pro-am at Wentworth on Monday. An auction was also held.

A total of $996,100 was raised for Ballesteros' foundation and Cancer Research UK, raising the amount raised since the two organizations linked up in 2009 to more than $2.1 million.

"I'm sure he'd be proud of what everyone has achieved," Olazabal, a great friend of Ballesteros, said

Ballesteros died on May 7 from brain cancer.

I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with callaway x22 irons,taylormade r11 fairway wood,cheap golf clubs. I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment