funny jokes

Monday, May 30, 2011

Monty set for qualifying

Montgomerie goes into limiting having transcribed his position top-10 windup for 35 months with seventh determine in the BMW PGA Title at Wentworth.

And though that has propelled the 47-year-old up the concern rankings, he knows he still has a stressed way to go.

"I'm real delighted," he said. "I led the stats in dynamic accuracy this period and if I can do that I can oppose.

"So we'll see how it goes. This has acknowledged me lots of spirit, especially around here and in a big tourney."

Montgomerie faculty be line of an 87-strong ground at Composer Waste competing over 36 holes for around 10 places in the sec field of the year.

The US Turn gift be held at the Congressional, the course where he fattened runner-up to Ernie Els 14 age ago.