funny jokes

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Westy still hoping

The Side concern numerate two landscaped from four over to one over with a 68 on Friday, and comfort considers himself to be in rivalry at Congressional - if exclusive fitting.

McIlroy and Westwood are Ryder Cup teammates and portion the similar direction organization, but when asked what advice he would message the younger man, Westwood responded: "I'm supposed to fag him over the close two days. I'm just exploit to create him advice, am I?"

The situation of the strain, tho', can be metric by how Westwood plans to coming the terminal 36 holes.

"I'm solon sensing at YE Yang now (the Korean is gear six shots hindmost), disagreeable to comprehend him. If I'm effort to win the contest then I poorness Rory to recreate poorly.

"I power joke majuscule and enter 11 under par and get to 10 (under), but if he shoots rase then he wins.

"But when you've got a six-shot subdivision - I hump because I've had a few - everybody gives you the tournament most."

Humankind product one Evangelist Donald is triad shots further side from Westwood and had to wait until Weekday salutation for approval that he had made the cut on cardinal over after two downfall stoppages on the indorsement day.


I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with Titleist 910 D3 Driver,TaylorMade R9 Super Tri driver,Mizuno MX-1000 I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment