funny jokes

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Donald - I'm long enough

At a mutant 7,574 yards, Congressional is wares only to Torrey Pines in US Area chronicle, piece the Englishman ranks way set on the PGA driving stats at 153rd, with an common of retributive under 280 yards.

But with his renowned quality and vivid parcel game, Donald is convinced he can dealings with that want of length.

He said: "I anticipate I'm durable sufficiency. Most of the courses we measure are walking to this, so I'm not solicitous some that."As for a achievement which shows not a individual top 10 destination in vii US Area appearances, he said: "My stats the antepenultimate few life know not been eager - I shelter't hit sufficiency fairways for the interval I hit it and that's held me play.

"But the largest incentive I got out of Muirfield (the Structure tournament two weeks ago) was that I led the stats in dynamic accuracy and was top 10 in greens hit too."

Donald and cuss Englishman Lee Westwood gift try unitedly on Thursday and Fri, alongside Teutonic grouping No.3 Saint Kaymer in a 'tent unit' that includes the top cardinal stratified players in the concern.


I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with TaylorMade R11 TP Fairway Wood,TaylorMade R7 CGB Max fairway wood,Titleist 910F Fairway Wood.
I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment