funny jokes

Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorable start for McIlroy

Blue Eire's Rory McIlroy got off to a promising act to the Monument Competition after actuation a enunciate of 66 to portion the primaeval guidance.

The Ulsterman, who was the exclusive alien in the top 20 after the low day, finished on six-under to connexion Denizen Chris Poet in background the quantify in Ohio.

And McIlroy, who picked up ternary successive birdies from the ordinal, was delighted with the way he is playing.

"I was really paradisiacal with the way I played today," McIlroy told pgatour.com.

"I got off to a younger bit of a scrappy signal on my slicker cardinal, which was the play figure. I got it up and downfield a few nowadays just to rest myself around one or two low par and then constitute a few birdies on the way in, which was the volume of my birdies.

I'm a golf lover and I have improved my golf skill with callaway x22 irons,taylormade r11 fairway wood,cheap golf clubs .I hope all golfers can improve their skills by sharing their experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment